• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artboard (Background) color not appearing on embedded interactive prototype in Bēhance from XD.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've embedded an application prototype to my Bēhance profile but unfortunately the background color of the homepage has a completely different color and a weird texture to it than what's supposed to be (from original XD work file of the prototype). Everywhere else it seems to work fine but the embedded section of Bēhance project.

After Signing In or tapping on Sign In, the prototype takes you to feeds section where you'll able to see the issue, although other screens are working fine.

Here's a link to project so you can see this issue for yourself in the prototype section. - https://bit.ly/34Mn4dI

Thanks

TOPICS
Design , How to , Product performance , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Vatsha, thank you for reaching out. Would it be possible for you to share the prototype via DM so that we can investigate it? I would also request you to create a new sample file and check if the problem still persists. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines