• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artboard exported as PDF comes out blank in XD.

Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using the latest version of Adobe XD, and I started a case study file from an earlier version that I was working on. I didn't have any problem in exporting pdf with the earlier version of my file. For the second version of the file, it was automatically saved on the cloud and then I downloaded the file and continued working on it on my PC.

Now with the latest version of the file, when I export the artboard as PDF, the result is completely blank. None of the content shows up. How can I fix this?

Thank you

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Import and export , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble exporting the artboard as PDF. Would you mind telling us if it's happening with every file or with a specific file? Please share the OS and XD version of your machine. Could you please try the same with a new file and share results with us?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It happened only with this specific file, that I didn't save locally. Usually I save all my files on my PC. I tried PDF export with my other files and they worked fine. The strange thing is even when I copy and paste the whole artboard and its content from the problematic file to another file, it still has the problem which tells me the file is not an issue. I isolated content and it looks like probelm is caused by one of my imported images which is in JPEG. I am not sure exactly which one. When I cope the text boxes and some of the images it still exports, but once I copy more of the images in the artboard it comes out blank. Another theory I had was regarding the size of images on one artboard. I can export JPEG and PNG but I need the pdf version which is Pixel perfetc. I haven't had this issue anywhere else.

My XD is Version 33.1.12, and I have Windows 10 Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines