Highlighted

Artboards converted to pasteboard in Adobe XD.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I use Adobe XD in my company to design interfaces.
I'm having a big problem with art boards in my work in progress.
When I had reopened my fil, some art boards have disappeared and their contents are no longer displayed.
On the screenshot you can see that miniature art boards have appeared but they didn’t have size and the names have been changed by « artboard ».

Moreover, I have a display bug. I can duplicate to infinity these weird work plans.

I use this file on adobe cloud and I share it with another designer.

This problem occurs in two documents (linked with symbols) and we are working on team of these documents

My questions are :
- Did you ever report this issue ?
- Can we really work in team together in the same document at the same time ?
- Did you know the solution to recover my work ?

Our version of adobe XD is 22.7.12.3.
OS mac : 10.13.3
os Windows : 18.36.2.356

Thanks a lot for your help. This problem is quite urgent and prevents us from working serenely on adobe XD.

Leo

<The title was edited by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Artboards converted to pasteboard in Adobe XD.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I use Adobe XD in my company to design interfaces.
I'm having a big problem with art boards in my work in progress.
When I had reopened my fil, some art boards have disappeared and their contents are no longer displayed.
On the screenshot you can see that miniature art boards have appeared but they didn’t have size and the names have been changed by « artboard ».

Moreover, I have a display bug. I can duplicate to infinity these weird work plans.

I use this file on adobe cloud and I share it with another designer.

This problem occurs in two documents (linked with symbols) and we are working on team of these documents

My questions are :
- Did you ever report this issue ?
- Can we really work in team together in the same document at the same time ?
- Did you know the solution to recover my work ?

Our version of adobe XD is 22.7.12.3.
OS mac : 10.13.3
os Windows : 18.36.2.356

Thanks a lot for your help. This problem is quite urgent and prevents us from working serenely on adobe XD.

Leo

<The title was edited by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to update to the most current OS - on mac it  is 10.14.6. Not sure about Windows.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear that you are facing trouble using Adobe XD. We would request you to please try the workaround solution mentioned in this post: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2650443 and if that doesn't help, please get in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html  for 1:1 assistance.

For real-time collaboration on the same document, the team has already started working on this feature as the status has been changed here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/13061826-collabora.... Please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thank's for your annswer.

The problem seems to come from the sharing of the document.

We stop to work together at the same time on it and we didn't see no more.
Thank's for the link to resolve my problem.

Leo.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the details Leo, please update XD to the latest version XD 23 using this link: - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html.

Please let us know in case you are still having trouble while sharing the documents.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines