• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artboards messed after changing router connection to wifi

Participant ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! All my artboards were suddenly messed from the project, when changing from a Router connection from my cellphone, to Wifi from my home. Take a look at the image: the contents of the artboards were all centered in the screen - it's just a mess now... I'm not so desperated because it's in the cloud. [EDIT]: It gave me a lot of work to copy all my project to the current file! I had to delete everthing in the current version(included the componentes - if you don't delete them, it will be duplicated when you paste the content of previous version), open the previous version that was ok, copy in the "prototype" mode(or your links won't work). Then, back to the current version, in "prototype" mode again, paste the content of the previous version. 1 hour to get the version I was working! wtf Adobe! Put an option to select a previous version and set it as the current version!!!

I think there's a bug in XD when wifi suddenly is down, and we change to another one like a Router connection from the cellphone. Data get loss!!! I think it's the delay when the current connection is lost... I remember I was rolling back the steps, and with the delay, it centered all contents... Adobe XD got confused about what command to step back... I think it was that!

Also, I'm trying to revert to previous versions by Adobe Cloud. It should be an option to just click and that version is now the current version. But no: we have to open the file and copy to the current version. It's good too, but when we want the ENTIRE project, is not so practical.

fnonaka_0-1588572676107.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble and thanks for sharing the feedback. We will test this on our and end and will share the feedback with the Engineering Team, I'd request if you can share a few more details like:

1. A screenshot of the About XD info page.
  2. The version of the Operating System.

Regarding the document version history, it does sound like a good feature request, please post a new request here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines