• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ASAP help needed! adobe XD doesn't show text

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, as you can see in the images below, letters appear like blocks instead of the "SEGOI UI" font.
While editing the text, you can actually see the font! but that won't last after the editing.
This project is very important and I hope someone here will be able to help me through.
😞 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Hi Ofek @         Ofek5776       

I opened your files and realized you have used Hebrew (RTL language), well, XD not supporting RTL so very good, at least not as good as it should have, also, the squares you see usually shown when a glyph in a font is unsupported, unfortunately.

You can read this article about the usage of SEGOI UI font & Vote for Feature request here.

Meanwhile, you can try using more popular fonts like OpenSans which is an LTR & RTL font like Open Sans Hebrew.

Hope I helped even

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ofek @         Ofek5776       

I opened your files and realized you have used Hebrew (RTL language), well, XD not supporting RTL so very good, at least not as good as it should have, also, the squares you see usually shown when a glyph in a font is unsupported, unfortunately.

You can read this article about the usage of SEGOI UI font & Vote for Feature request here.

Meanwhile, you can try using more popular fonts like OpenSans which is an LTR & RTL font like Open Sans Hebrew.

Hope I helped even a little, you can contact me if anything else is needed, will try helping you...

Best,

Opsilon Brand. Design. Develop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines