• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assets disappeared from windowsUI kit while scrolling in XD.

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure why but the asset list in Adobe XD keeps disappearing assets in the list. Just opening the WindowsUI.xd file (which is available on the Microsoft website) and scrolling up/down initially I can see everything but it seems that if I click away from the WindowsUI document screen to any other application on my desktop and switch back, then most of the assets in the list disappear. 

Although this is demonstrated in the attached video by opening up a new XD document it happens even if I switch to another application and switch back. I've done this multiple times, and in my case, it's repeatable every time. 

Is this a known issue or is there something I can do to prevent this?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, which version of Adobe Xd are you using? Could you list the features of your pc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD version is 29.2.32.3, CC Sync 4.3.45.2

The PC is a Dell XPS

Processor is I7, multi-core, Hyper-threaded

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

32gb memory

300gb free drive space

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble using assets from windows UI in XD. We have the latest version of XD available 29.3. We would request you please update and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After update the version is 29.3.32.3/4.3.45.2

The problem still exists. I will uninstall and try once again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still a problem...clean installation, removed Adobe XD & CC/rebooted, then installed Adobe XD/rebooted and still the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just FYI, the problem occurs with other UI kits, not just the Windows UI kit. I show it occurring with the Material Design kit as well. I would, test others but these are the two that I'm in need of. 

One additional bit of info, I don't actually need to select antother app for the problem to occur. If I use the menu within XD, I lose visibility to most of the assets and even those I can see are unavailable to copy or drag onto the artboard. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines