• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio playback problem while previewing on iphone

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I made a soundboard for a school project and the sounds work great on my pc, but when I preview on my iPhone it does not play any sound when pressed

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mathias,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with audio playback on Iphone. Would you mind checking this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/kb/known-issues.html#mac-only  under "97262 - (Safari only) Audio playback action in Prototype mode is not functioning due to console errors" and try the workaround solution mentioned?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I specified PC as in not a mac, sorry if this wasn't clear enough!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh sorry about that. Is it possible for you to share the file with me over a private message so that I can investigate at my end? Please upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud, Dropbox and share the URL with me over a PM.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines