• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto-Animate in prototype link

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey so, I love the new auto-animate feature, except it doesn't work in the actual prototype. The share prototype ignores any of the rules set in the design file. This kind of defeats the purpose of micro-interactions ya know? Again, it works just fine within XD, but not the published prototype. PLZ FIX!!!

https://xd.adobe.com/view/ed762120-2c18-49f1-70e8-6e5c940d0edb-9b47/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The team is aware that Auto Animate does not work correctly in the browser preview. I would expect this to be fixed in the next release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm still waiting for this to work the same nice as the desktop preview

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ron,

Thank you for reaching out. As it's a very old post and a lot has been changed but we would definitely like to know more about the issue you're experiencing with Auto-animate in-browser preview so that we can investigate the issue.

We'll surely escalate it to the team if required.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika,

Thanks for getting back on this,...and sorry for my late reply. I think it's best if I show an example of what I mean. In the link below I want to show the client how the hover effects will look like. Please hover over the images (on page 1) to see the animated hover effect.

https://xd.adobe.com/view/b07a86e9-9514-4e75-9c7d-1c456f460e49-e529/?hints=off

It works but its not as smooth as it should work as you can see in the desktop preview below:

https://shared-assets.adobe.com/link/188c3925-8559-41ac-513d-4991e64779e4

Now because this recording is online it shows somewhat the same glitches but if you download it it will be better. While I'm writing and testing it again I have to say I see now little difference between the 2.... No idea what is the reason for that,... It appears the issue is not consistent...Thanks,... Ron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines