• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Animate is not working properly in shared links

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please have a look on the attached Gifs for my wireframes designed in XD, the first one ending with "Play mode" shows that the animation is very smooth, the lady is sliding in, the mobile is sliding up and so on,  those animations doesn't work properly on the shared link. I called the customer support and didn't help. he asked me to rename the file, use different options of sharing, presentation, user testing... and this didn't help. I tried many things, changing timing, auto animate different options... and every time the animation is not working like the atached sample. 

Hope you have a solution, I have done around 90 frames for my project and didn't expect that error to appear with the shared link 

TOPICS
Import and export , Product performance , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eman,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Somehow I unable to download the attachments from the post. Will it be possible for you to share the GIF files by adding it to cloud storage and sharing the link here?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

Thank you so much for your quick reply,

Here is the play mode link:

file:///Users/emankhallaf/Library/Mobile%20Documents/com~apple~CloudDocs/Auto%20Animate%20-%20Shared%20Link.gif

This is the shared link which is not working properly: 

file:///Users/emankhallaf/Library/Mobile%20Documents/com~apple~CloudDocs/Auto%20Animate%20-%20Play%20Mode.gif

Looking forward to know a solution soon.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response Eman. It looks like you have shared the file location on your computer which I can't access. Once you add the file to cloud storage you can create a shared link and then share the link with us so that we can check the file.

You can also use Adobe Cloud Storage to share the file. For more information, you can refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/share.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the shared link on Adobe creative cloud, 

https://shared-assets.adobe.com/link/d175fa52-3233-453a-6d14-79496a6b304a

Hope it works this time, sorry for the confusion. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response and thanks for sharing the file, could you please share a few screenshots of the Prototype Window with interaction and property inspector.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I would like to follow up on the issue. Is the issue has been resolved or if your need further assistance?

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same issue. Animations are not working properly on the shared link, although they work perfectly in XD "Preview". I also haven't gotten any response or help with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and it is really disgusting from a tool developed by adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still an issue in October 2021. 
People pay a lot fot Adobe and what XD gives you is nothing for the price. You can prototype as much as you want, wich is completely useless when you cant share the prototype with others. Will use another (cheaper or even free and working) software instead then. Truly dissatisfying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue and it's preventing me from delivering to a client. Some animations don't play at all in shared links, they just skip to the end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ve the same problem. Prototype doesnt work with shared link. 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I experienced the same issue recently and found a work around that was far from ideal but, it worked.

The problem only seemed to exist when auto-animating between artboards. It's as if AdobeXD has to load all the assets when switching between artboards, rather than havbing them pre-loaded for smooth animations. Again, only a problem when previewing in browser.

I realised that if I kept the animations on a single artboard, using auto-animate on component states rather than switching artboards, then it played smoothly. This worked but, it meant I ended up with a component with over 2000 objects in it. I had to nest compnents within a master compnent, with the states of the master component changing the states of a series of nested components. Very messy, please sort out the web preview Adobe as it's a pretty fundamental feature. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines