Highlighted

Auto Animate without tap, drag or voice?

Participant ,
Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really like the auto-animate feature. I'm trying to prototype a homepage so that the main headline fades in about 1 second after the page loads. Currently I can only do this animation if I use one of the triggers: tap, drag or voice. Is there a way to set a countdown timer so that the animation gets triggered automatically after a certain amount of time?

Hi Joe,

Thanks for using Adobe XD, it looks like you are selecting an object and choosing a trigger. Please select the artboard and you would be able to choose time as a trigger. Here is the screenshot for the same. 

Here is a link to this prototype: -Adobe XD CC, please check if this is how it should look for you.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Auto Animate without tap, drag or voice?

Participant ,
Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really like the auto-animate feature. I'm trying to prototype a homepage so that the main headline fades in about 1 second after the page loads. Currently I can only do this animation if I use one of the triggers: tap, drag or voice. Is there a way to set a countdown timer so that the animation gets triggered automatically after a certain amount of time?

Hi Joe,

Thanks for using Adobe XD, it looks like you are selecting an object and choosing a trigger. Please select the artboard and you would be able to choose time as a trigger. Here is the screenshot for the same. 

Here is a link to this prototype: -Adobe XD CC, please check if this is how it should look for you.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joe,

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines