Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto-animated art boards no longer scroll in preview

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Fairly new to XD so maybe I'm missing something obvious but I can't find any mentions of this problem I'm having anywhere. And I can't understand why this doesn't work.

I have a design on an iPhone art board that I have made scrollable in preview. (I made the art board longer, got the blue dotted fold line, etc. The page scrolls fine in preview. No problems at all).

I want a basic time-initiated animation. So I then copied the art board. Moved an element in the second art board and added an auto-animate. Now in preview the animation works fine. But the art board no longer scrolls.

If I remove the auto-animate the art board is scrollable again.

No animation = art board is scrollable in preview. Auto-animation = art board is not scrollable in preview.

Is there a way I can make an auto-animated art board scrollable?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Scrolling do not works during animation. I have created a project with animation and set duration up 5 sec. Artboard are scrollable. When animations ends you can scroll

https://xd.adobe.com/view/fb5396ee-3c32-40f0-5881-818f229b1ab6-8d62/

Please confirm viewing.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oliver_EF,

Thanks for using Adobe XD and sharing the details, as you have mentioned here: "No animation = art board is scrollable in preview. Auto-animation = art board is not scrollable in preview." I would request try auto-animate with "Tap" trigger and share the details?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scrolling do not works during animation. I have created a project with animation and set duration up 5 sec. Artboard are scrollable. When animations ends you can scroll

https://xd.adobe.com/view/fb5396ee-3c32-40f0-5881-818f229b1ab6-8d62/

Please confirm viewing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is obviously not ideal. Are there any feature requests being considered to allow scroll behavior during auto-animated loops, for instance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines