• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Animating the Scroll Groups crashes XD

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried animating a list by changing the distance between elements and it crashes XD on Mac and iPhone when previewed.

Turns out it only crashes if you hide the element on the previous artboard (Video Attached) 

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Hi Mendim,

Can you please update to XD 31 and confirm if this is still crashing?

I was able to reproduce the issue in XD 30 but is not reproducing anymore with XD 31.

Thank you,

Corina Murgila

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mendim,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. We will need to test this on our end so could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and the macOS.
  2. Is this happening with a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Will it be possible for you to share a sample file so that we can test that? If yes, please add the file to cloud storage and you can either share the link here or you can send a DM to me by clicking on my name.

Note: While sending a DM, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rishabh

Apologies for the late reply, forum notification went to promotions on G-Mail...

1. I'm running the latest version of XD 30.2.12, the latest version of XD Preview on iPhone (iOS 13 + iOS 14 Public Beta) and Mac OS Catalina (10.15.5) 
2. It happens in multiple files, everytime I hide the Scroll Group in the Layers tab and try to Auto Animate it.
3. Unfortunately i couldn't find a way to make a public invitation link, I saved the document in my local files though and uploaded into my Dropbox. Hope that helps. (Download Here)

If you need more details, please let me know.

Mendim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response Mendim. I can reproduce this on Windows 10 as well. I'd need the system logs so that I can escalate this further. Please reproduce this issue once and after XD crashes please collect system logs by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

You can send the logs similarly in the DM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mendim,

Can you please update to XD 31 and confirm if this is still crashing?

I was able to reproduce the issue in XD 30 but is not reproducing anymore with XD 31.

Thank you,

Corina Murgila

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep, it looks like they fixed this in yesterday's update (macOS & iOS)

Thank you for letting me know,

Mendim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines