• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto resize the text with in the shape in Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was wondering something regarding the new States update. Now that you can create a component, It becomes much easier to control your designs as a whole. But I don't seem to find any way to get a shape to resize after a text length thats sits on top of the shape, and the two elements are a component. Sketch, iFrame and surely others have this function where responsive shapes can resize after text inside it.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Addelago,

Thank you for reaching out & sharing your feedback. If I heard you right, this is the kind of functionality your are looking for: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/13571298-button-to...?

If yes, please submit your feedback and upvote the request and also try the workaround solution mentioned by Tom in comments.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines