Highlighted

Auto save Slow Laggy

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime XD Autosaves, the i can't work with my Docs. It's SO SLOW and LAGGY and even crashes. Some how make it possible to turn off auto save or adjust it. I use SO MUCH TIME waiting.

This wasn't an issue months go.

TOPICS
Performance, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Auto save Slow Laggy

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime XD Autosaves, the i can't work with my Docs. It's SO SLOW and LAGGY and even crashes. Some how make it possible to turn off auto save or adjust it. I use SO MUCH TIME waiting.

This wasn't an issue months go.

TOPICS
Performance, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 05, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Eye-madsmaarup, 

Sorry to hear this, Generally autosave happens to make sure that all your changes are in sync with cloud document, as you mentioned that the application is getting crashed sometimes during autosave , could you please send the crash reports for the further analysis . Also please gives us details on

• Is this happening with every file or any specific file, if the issue is with specific file please share the file with us.
  • Which version of XD and OS you are currently working on?

Thanks,

Rajasekhar reddy.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i get the crash report? I send them everytime this happens.

But everytime i zoom out, it takes like 15-30sec till i can use XD again. 😕 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 06, 2019 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologize for your frustration, I completely get how it feels. Next time this happens, please run the log collector tool, https://helpx.adobe.com/ro/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html, upload the log files to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message, mentioning details of the issue for context.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 06, 2019 0