Highlighted

Avocode form export?

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone!

im wondering what the process would be to go from a contact form I’ve designed in XD to having that form function on a website?

I've been looking at Avocode but I can't see how the tool would take that and build a functioning form.

im guessing there are extra steps involved, and was wondering if anyone had any advice to get there?

any guidance would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Avocode form export?

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone!

im wondering what the process would be to go from a contact form I’ve designed in XD to having that form function on a website?

I've been looking at Avocode but I can't see how the tool would take that and build a functioning form.

im guessing there are extra steps involved, and was wondering if anyone had any advice to get there?

any guidance would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 22, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex,

Thank you for reaching out. From what I understand from your post, it looks like you're trying to export your XD design into Avocode. If that is the case, Could you please check out this article? Learn how to export production-ready assets from Adobe XD to PNG, SVG, JPG, and PDF files. and in Work with third-party integration paragraph, you will be able to see the workflow of running XD with Avocode.

Please let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2019 0