Highlighted

Back to Back Timed Triggers don't work after the first timed artboard

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to create a timed animation through 4 artboards. The first artboard is activated by a tap. The next three are activated by a time delay of 1 second (Transition Animation = None). I tap the first artboard and it plays out the time delay of the 2nd artboard. When it lands on the 3rd artboard, it stops. I have to refresh for it to activate the time trigger.

In preview mode on XD, it works perfectly. When I create a prototype link to share, it doesn't work.

I will also note, I think it worked fine yesterday. Today, not so much for some reason?

Here's an example: https://xd.adobe.com/view/8bd47162-4a1c-4e2b-5467-41ce38ae7f2c-fde5/

TOPICS
Product issue, Share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Back to Back Timed Triggers don't work after the first timed artboard

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to create a timed animation through 4 artboards. The first artboard is activated by a tap. The next three are activated by a time delay of 1 second (Transition Animation = None). I tap the first artboard and it plays out the time delay of the 2nd artboard. When it lands on the 3rd artboard, it stops. I have to refresh for it to activate the time trigger.

In preview mode on XD, it works perfectly. When I create a prototype link to share, it doesn't work.

I will also note, I think it worked fine yesterday. Today, not so much for some reason?

Here's an example: https://xd.adobe.com/view/8bd47162-4a1c-4e2b-5467-41ce38ae7f2c-fde5/

TOPICS
Product issue, Share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2019 0

Have something to add?