• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bad graphics rendering through shared link

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a problem with a design when I shared a link to my colleague. On one screen was the menu not OK on his laptop. It is not the first time such a problem appeared. What is the problem?

image_2021_05_24T11_02_18_261Z.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

It's a complex issue, discussed in a number of threads, but I'm not sure there is a known fix. The problem seems to appear randomly when viewing the prototype on different browsers and on different machines. I believe some user said if you change the zoom level it goes away (for example not @ 100%, but 99%). 

Tell them to try a different browser or change the zoom level of the prototype. I know it's not ideal, but that's the "workaround" until we find another solution or Adobe fixes it somehow

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use the same color profile for displays?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure that this is the issue because the same color was used in footer and there it was OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Juraj,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD.
  2. A screenshot of how the design looks in XD and on the browser?
  3. Have you tested on a different browser? If yes, was there any improvement?
  4. Will it be possible for you to share the link with us? If yes, please share the link through DM by clicking on my name.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

1. it was the latest version, I have XD always up to date.

2. this is screenshot from XD

jurajz62588534_0-1623311460511.png

and this is a screenshot my colleague sent me

jurajz62588534_1-1623311662236.png

3. yes we tested it on google chrome, firefox and opera with the same result, no improvement

4. yes I can share the link

Thank you and best regards,

Juraj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a complex issue, discussed in a number of threads, but I'm not sure there is a known fix. The problem seems to appear randomly when viewing the prototype on different browsers and on different machines. I believe some user said if you change the zoom level it goes away (for example not @ 100%, but 99%). 

Tell them to try a different browser or change the zoom level of the prototype. I know it's not ideal, but that's the "workaround" until we find another solution or Adobe fixes it somehow.

I've personally never encountered it, even after users have sent me links to prototypes that are supposed to be broken - I've always seen them okay on my machine. 

You can check out this and this threads for similar discussions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you very much, the zoom level helped! 

it is not fixing the bug but at least I have some solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines