XD 37 is live with the following enhancements.
- 3D Transforms - Resize Improvements
- Feature Tooltips - Publish, Browse Libraries
- Library improvements
Issues fixed with XD 37.0-
- [Mac and Windows] XD Home Screen performance issues
- [Mac and Windows] When the color in a published document is edited from solid to the gradient, it shows a broken red badge in user's document asset panel.
- [Mac] Feature tooltips for CC libraries and scroll groups are missing
- [Mac and Windows] When a new asset is added to a source file in libraries and the user taps the update button, the button does not dismiss.
Please ensure that you update to the latest build using the steps mentioned in this link< https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html#Checkforlatestupdates >
Please let us know if you have any feedback related to these enhancements.
We have received several reports where some individuals in the community are posing as Adobe Employees. These individuals are falsely representing who they are to gain your trust, and possibly access to your computer or personal information by offering to help troubleshoot issues.
Here are 3 Easy ways you can identify Adobe Staff:
➊ All Adobe Staff have a RED ADOBE BADGE below their profile picture and an Adobe logo after their username. This staff badge is visible on Adobe Staff profile pages, original posts and reply threads.
➋ Genuine Adobe emails are always email@example.com
➌ Adobe Staff will never ask you to share your passwords or sensitive information in the Adobe Community. Adobe employees will always direct you to communicate through an official Adobe channel to set up support sessions.
Report abuse or suspicious behavior to: firstname.lastname@example.org