- XD Beta is compatible with the XD 40 Public release.
- Co-editing will work across Beta and Public releases (same versions).
To get access, click Beta apps in your Creative Cloud Desktop app and install XD 40 beta. Here is some more information on it https://adobe.ly/3y07SH0
The Adobe XD 40.0 update is now live. For information on all the new features, see What's New
Summary of the features in this update:
- Live Cursors for Coediting — Design together in real-time and see where other designers are working on the XD design canvas.
- Share Selected Artboards — Simply click a button to link together a selected set of artboards and generate a sharable link from Design mode.
- Toggle Interaction — Create interactive toggle states for your components with a single click.
- Preferences Menu — Customize XD settings to fit your needs including app language, sharing tools, and in-app tips.
XD 40.0 Mobile updates for iOS and Android include:
- Bug fixes and improvements in speed and reliability.
To help us have focused discussions, please create individual posts on your observations related to this update.
We have received several reports where some individuals in the community are posing as Adobe Employees. These individuals are falsely representing who they are to gain your trust, and possibly access to your computer or personal information by offering to help troubleshoot issues.
Here are 3 Easy ways you can identify Adobe Staff:
➊ All Adobe Staff have a RED ADOBE BADGE below their profile picture and an Adobe logo after their username. This staff badge is visible on Adobe Staff profile pages, original posts and reply threads.
➋ Genuine Adobe emails are always email@example.com
➌ Adobe Staff will never ask you to share your passwords or sensitive information in the Adobe Community. Adobe employees will always direct you to communicate through an official Adobe channel to set up support sessions.
Report abuse or suspicious behavior to: firstname.lastname@example.org