Highlighted

black fade in bottom of preview window when exporting video

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When creating a video in preview, and then opening that video on a white background, there is a strange dark fade coming from the bottom right.

If I export the same screenshot as an image, there is no fade. So it's only happening when I start recording.

PLEASE HELP

Thanks

Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 16.04.49.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

black fade in bottom of preview window when exporting video

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When creating a video in preview, and then opening that video on a white background, there is a strange dark fade coming from the bottom right.

If I export the same screenshot as an image, there is no fade. So it's only happening when I start recording.

PLEASE HELP

Thanks

Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 16.04.49.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 16, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oliverj,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. Would it be possible for you to share the exact workflow? I would try to replicate it at my end. I would also like to know if you can resize this screen and record.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2019 0
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here we go...

video showing workflow.mov - Google Drive

I am just showing you how the black fade appears by using a white page on photoshop to show it.

XD preview is adding this annoying shadow from the bottom when you take a video.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2019 0