Highlighted

Black screens when viewing each one of them

Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a few files with a serious issue that made the team stuck:

- the production link to developers does not show mobile screens or, better, you can see them in 'all screens' view but when clicking each screen you see it all black. The contents and assets are there, you can see it on the side bar, but it's like if a darl slyer was on top of the screen and you cannot see anything

I tried refreshing the browser, deleting cache, installing latest Flash...no way.

I tried creating new files, creating new links, nothing!

Adobe Live Chat pretty useless...can anyone please help me sort it out?

I have the production team stuck and no solution to provide so far.

Thank you guys for your attention

Correct answer by vrmayrinck | Community Beginner

Hi everyone,

I kind off solved this issue. It seens like adobe XD uses a special type of visualization on the browser. Here is the link with the solution:

Published Adobe XD prototypes do not appear in browsers

And for the Adobe Staff... You should've been more helpful, it was really frustrating for me trying to solve this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Black screens when viewing each one of them

Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a few files with a serious issue that made the team stuck:

- the production link to developers does not show mobile screens or, better, you can see them in 'all screens' view but when clicking each screen you see it all black. The contents and assets are there, you can see it on the side bar, but it's like if a darl slyer was on top of the screen and you cannot see anything

I tried refreshing the browser, deleting cache, installing latest Flash...no way.

I tried creating new files, creating new links, nothing!

Adobe Live Chat pretty useless...can anyone please help me sort it out?

I have the production team stuck and no solution to provide so far.

Thank you guys for your attention

Correct answer by vrmayrinck | Community Beginner

Hi everyone,

I kind off solved this issue. It seens like adobe XD uses a special type of visualization on the browser. Here is the link with the solution:

Published Adobe XD prototypes do not appear in browsers

And for the Adobe Staff... You should've been more helpful, it was really frustrating for me trying to solve this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 09, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matiky,

I am sorry that you are unable to see the screens in the prototype which you have shared for development. I would need a few details from your end.

Which version of XD and OS build are you using? Is it happening with all the files? Would it be possible for you to share the link of the prototype or if you could create a sample file with which you are experiencing the same behavior and share with us? 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2019 1
Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am using XD in CC so always update.

No auto-animate, just screens. The mobile screens are longer than 7000px and that might seem to be a problem?

I cannot share the link since it's a working file still unpublished.

I have shared it privately with Adobe tech team after finally being able to contact them via Chat, still waiting for a reply.

Is the issue already happened to anyone?

Any help is more than welcome.

Cheers

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi matiky london

I'm having the same issue here.. I've detected that is a zoom problem. For example, the layout of the page is visible when I change the zoom to 75%. When the zoom is on 100% or "fit", the page brake 😕

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would it be possible for you to share your case number with me to track the progress of your case? You can share your case number through a private message. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing your observations here. Can you post a screenshot or video for us to better understand what's happening on your computer?

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Mobile layouts show up black or distorted/stretched. Desktop layout in the same link are fine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Both mobile and web layouts are stretched out.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are still facing this issue, can you provide us with the size of your artboards here?

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Preran

My artbord was 320x8384px

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2019 0
Explorer ,
May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine was over 5400px tall and based on someone’s recommendation in the thread I cut the size down to less then 5400 and it help with the mock getting blacked out. But not the stretching.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Can you share your files for testing? You can upload them to a shared location such as Creative Cloud and share the URL with me over a private message. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, yes still the same problem, links sent.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 02, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share the link with us for further investigations on the issue?

Can you please also confirm if the design contains any auto-animate connection inside it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys,

Dont know if you found the problem yet, but if you pass the 5400 px in height it gives a blackscreen in dev. link.

Hope adobe can fix this fast

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2019 4
Explorer ,
May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem.  It's been 2 weeks since the original post - where is the fix Adobe?!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 28, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Having the same issue here. Using the latest version of Adobe XD, once screens go over 5400 the developer share boards are either blacked out or all over the place.

Fix for now is splitting your pages up into 5400 sections.....not ideal but encase of urgent emergencies.

Please advise of when to expect a fix on this?

Thanks

Tom

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2019 1