• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blur while export JPG in XD

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export images that are resized in XD (in JPG with no compression or PNG), they are blurryer than if I do the same in Photoshop. 

I join an image below to compare two images for example (top image = XD, bottom image = Photoshop). The two images are resized from the same picture. Look at the text "Aqua magnifica" for example which is blurred on the top image.
Also, I've found this post where someone has the same problem but I think the answer does not really solved the issue
https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/1x-image-is-blurred-when-i-export/m-p/10506089?page=1#M14283

Is there any solution to fix the problem ?

Demo-XD-PS.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fabien,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please try the suggestion shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/xd-png-export-problem-with-quality-pixelation/m-p/8864277?pa...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rishabh,

Thanks for your answer but I'm not sure the problem comes from the export function.

I made some other tests and here is another example of my problem.

I have import 3 images in XD, they are at the same size in XD (50*67px) but their original size are different. I wrote the resize value above each image (their originals dimensions are : 50*67 for the left image, 100*134 center, 226*307 right).

We can see that the left image is sharp and the right one is a bit blurry.

The conclusion I would make is the more I downsizing the images, the more the blur effect appear.

2020-10-08 09_57_52-Clipboard.png

In photoshop, we have "Smart objects" function which works well for this kind of case with no blurry effect.

Do you think this is normal or could it be fixed ?

Thanks,

Fabien

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines