Blurry image when viewing published prototype in the browser (still not resolved)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stop marking my question as Answered. The issue has not been fixed and I have no ETA on the fix.

All my prototypes look blurry when viewing them in the browser. They only look fine when I go full screen mode. Please fix it asap as it blocks my daily activities.

See example below:

Hi,

I have also been experiencing this issue. I have imported large jpegs of my designs into XD and know that the quality of the jpegs is fine. When I preview the prototype within XD (by pressing the play button) my prototype and images like fine, sharp and crisp.

However, when I export my prototype (Share > Share for preview) and generate a URL link, once I few this in browser, any long pages in my prototype go completely pixelated. The shorter pages are ok, its all the long pages. They are completely unreadable.

I have found a work around currently, and that is by slicing any long jpegs into sections and piecing them together within XD. For long pages, this can be up to 10 slices in order for the designs to not look pixelated! So it's very time consuming.

Hope this helps resolve this issue, as I am also having to spent three times as long on creating my prototypes by following this slicing method!

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 20, 2018 1
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So its currently August 2020, and this still hasn't been fixed. When will adobe fix their programs? Maybe this is why they keep closing old apps (because all their competitors are finally taking over the industry because they actually debug their applications).

Why can't this be fixed? I've tried on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 08, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same kind of problem.

Dicovering Adobe XD was great, but now I've realized that I cannot show my app prototypes because they look pixelized and blurry (like very low-quality jpegs) on XD for Android on a Samsung device. Curiously slightly better with pngs

Adobe XD is therefore useless. 

I'm amazed to discover this problem is going on for ages.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's almost 2021 and it's still not fixed! I sent you all the details this summer. Super simple case with just one image in the entire prototype. Bug is out there for years now.

Also, this conversation is marked as "Solved".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 0
Dan5FB1 LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And now it is 2021 and STILL NOT FIXED! after 2 months of hard work and also paying to subscribe so I can get more links to share my prototype.... I find out it looks rubbish cause half of its pixelated!

Dan5FB1_0-1610057311749.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0