Highlighted

Blurry image when viewing published prototype in the browser (still not resolved)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stop marking my question as Answered. The issue has not been fixed and I have no ETA on the fix.

All my prototypes look blurry when viewing them in the browser. They only look fine when I go full screen mode. Please fix it asap as it blocks my daily activities.

See example below:

Hi,

I have also been experiencing this issue. I have imported large jpegs of my designs into XD and know that the quality of the jpegs is fine. When I preview the prototype within XD (by pressing the play button) my prototype and images like fine, sharp and crisp.

However, when I export my prototype (Share > Share for preview) and generate a URL link, once I few this in browser, any long pages in my prototype go completely pixelated. The shorter pages are ok, its all the long pages. They are completely unreadable.

I have found a work around currently, and that is by slicing any long jpegs into sections and piecing them together within XD. For long pages, this can be up to 10 slices in order for the designs to not look pixelated! So it's very time consuming.

Hope this helps resolve this issue, as I am also having to spent three times as long on creating my prototypes by following this slicing method!

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Blurry image when viewing published prototype in the browser (still not resolved)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stop marking my question as Answered. The issue has not been fixed and I have no ETA on the fix.

All my prototypes look blurry when viewing them in the browser. They only look fine when I go full screen mode. Please fix it asap as it blocks my daily activities.

See example below:

Hi,

I have also been experiencing this issue. I have imported large jpegs of my designs into XD and know that the quality of the jpegs is fine. When I preview the prototype within XD (by pressing the play button) my prototype and images like fine, sharp and crisp.

However, when I export my prototype (Share > Share for preview) and generate a URL link, once I few this in browser, any long pages in my prototype go completely pixelated. The shorter pages are ok, its all the long pages. They are completely unreadable.

I have found a work around currently, and that is by slicing any long jpegs into sections and piecing them together within XD. For long pages, this can be up to 10 slices in order for the designs to not look pixelated! So it's very time consuming.

Hope this helps resolve this issue, as I am also having to spent three times as long on creating my prototypes by following this slicing method!

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 20, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Would it be possible for you to share your files with us for testing? You can upload them to a shared location such as CC or dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message. To send a private message, click my picture and use the message button.

We will do our best to help.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I have been working on this case on Preran's behalf. I would like to inform you that the image looks fine when published on the browser.

I have tested it on both Windows and Mac OS. Could you please share the version of your and the browser that using?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks. I am not sure what's going on, but I am having this issue in both IE and Chrome browsers:

This is what it looks like when I open it in either browser (look how blurry everything is, basically unreadable):

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

btw, I think I noticed this happening after you updated the layout Adobe Creative Cloud

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the information. I am not sure as to what could be causing this issue. Let me check if the team has heard of this issue. I couldn't find anything in Uservoice as well Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Feel free to file a bug in UserVoice, and I will have the team look at it.

jayh: If you can share your prototype link here or over a private message, we can test it for you. To send me a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I published your file, and I don't see any issue with the published output being blurred in the browser in a non-full screen mode.

Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 3.55.51 PM.png

Is there anything I should be doing to reproduce your issue? I am viewing the published file on Safari (Mac OS). My colleague tried viewing it on Chrome (Windows) and he could not see any blurriness either.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same issue, this is happend since the last update. Very blurry on chrome, firefox etc in any other size other than full screen.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2018 2
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find a work around by the chance?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened the file that Jay shared on my computer and it looks perfectly fine on Chrome (Mac OS). I have no idea as to what's going on.

I would like you to use the UserVoice link that I shared with you to report. I can have the team take a look.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please investigate as this prevents me from doing my day to day activities. Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, thanks for your  using Adobe XD and sharing feedback. I would request you to vote for this bug: - Second monitor blurry prototype – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs and share more information in comments.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found out this might have to do with a second monitor setup.

The prototype on my main macbook screen is perfectly sharp, but when I drag or open this same prototype on the second monitor, it all becomes very blurry and bad.

I will post a bug for this to be investigated.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with blurry prototypes, I'm on a mac seems to be random...some layouts it happens then not on others. Also doesn't seem to matter what browser I use.

The prototypes are so buggy in XD, I refuse to send links to clients...end up sending JPGS — which defeats the purpose of this app! Crazy frustrating.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the images or the vectors pixel snapped?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, as in "Align to Pixel Grid".

BTW:

My dark bg layout is previewing much worse than the lighter layout....

i.e. white text, or icons are blurry on top of a photo or solid black background.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for all the questions, but it’s going to help us narrow down what’s going on. Are any of these blurry object fractionally sized?

-Elaine

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Questions are good, I want to use XD...it's quick for layout, just have to get the prototypes working!

Everything on the layout is blurry, the text, shapes, photos so not limited to anything sized.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 03, 2020 0