Exit

Blurry images after publishing in XD

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

When we are publishing our project every week with XD our images look blurry,

we tried to present it in different artboards and it's still blurry please click on the following link to see it

https://xd.adobe.com/spec/2bc76f83-4f72-4207-69f9-d9323b211213-5df6/grid

Thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elad,

We are sorry to hear that you're getting blurry images after publishing in XD. A few more details woule be super helpful- 

• What is the OS and XD version of your machine?
  • Is it happening with all the files or with a specific file?
  • Could you please try with some high definition images on other file? and share the results with us.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick answer We are working with Mac and Windows and we have adobe cloud so We are working with the latest version 22.5.12.1 . it's happening with all our files. I will try to be more specific for example, my image width is 800px, so to present it in XD I am choosing Ipad artboard and changing the width to 800px, then I am adding an 800px rectangle to the artboard and then adding the image that I want to present into the rectangle Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update with this issue ?

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. Could you please update XD to the latest version of Adobe XD? and see if that helps, if you still face the issue, please share the file with me over a private message so that we can investigate more about the issue.

Upload the files to a shared location such as Creative Cloud, and share the URL with me over a private message.
Please send the URL of this forum post for reference.

To send the private message, please see the attached screenshot of the instructions.

clipboard_image_0.png

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines