Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brand new computer - XD is not compatible

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I got a new computer and I can't seem to install adobe XD,  it says I need Windows Creator update.

I have read all forums regarding this issue and I believe my new computer meets the system requirements.

I have also changed the date to m/d/yyyy per other forums suggestion.

Any help please?

See screenshot:

https://ibb.co/c4CZjx

https://ibb.co/cB9Ejx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

I think you need to run Windows update to get that Creators Update. I could be wrong, but based on your build number I "think" you're not running the latest version of Windows 10. Run Windows Update to be sure. Keep running Windows Update until all updates have been installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you need to run Windows update to get that Creators Update. I could be wrong, but based on your build number I "think" you're not running the latest version of Windows 10. Run Windows Update to be sure. Keep running Windows Update until all updates have been installed.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan,

Thanks for taking the time to offer some help!

I am running the latest update,  it's taking a while!  As soon as I have it I'll check XD again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Keep us posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My Windows 10, 64 bits version 21H1 build 19043.1083 still XD Desktop App is not compatible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines