• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[bug] Component instance bounds misaligned

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a master Xd "stylesheet" file, and am loading the library from that stylesheet to use in other Xd files. When dragging the component from the "stylesheet" file into its workspace, it works fine. But I've been running into a bug where dragging out a component onto the workspace in another file will create an instance where the bounds are offset from the actual art.

I can r-click and the offset component and "fit bounds to content", which fixes the issue. But If I "reset to master state" it becomes offset again.

It is only happening on certain components.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble while using XD. Is it possible for you to record a video of your workflow so that I can try to replicate it at my end? You may upload the video to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL with me. Please share the OS and XD versions of your machine as well. 

If it's happening with a specific component, could you please make sure that the component is not corrupted?

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines