Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug in Width and Height

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I found a bug in XD when i insert a value in width box then height does change and when i insert a value in height then width does change. I think this is a big issue...Kindly fix it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Hi RJ Varun,

I think while you are changing height or width, during that aspect may be lock, please unlock it, so it will behave like this only. you can change the value sepeartely if you unlock aspect. If aspect is lock, changing any one value either height or width, value of other will get change. please have a look to screenshot, where you can see lock aspect.

If that not the case, please share a video with us.

Untitled.png

Thanks, 

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RJ Varun,

I think while you are changing height or width, during that aspect may be lock, please unlock it, so it will behave like this only. you can change the value sepeartely if you unlock aspect. If aspect is lock, changing any one value either height or width, value of other will get change. please have a look to screenshot, where you can see lock aspect.

If that not the case, please share a video with us.

Untitled.png

Thanks, 

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Varun,

Thanks for reaching out, as explained by Vertika this happens when the aspects ratio is locked, for more information you can refer to this help article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/resize-and-rotate-objects.html

Feel free to reach out to us in case if you have any other questions or issues in the future.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines