Copy link to clipboard
The latest October release introduced a bug I have confirmed with 2 other users on my team.
Exporting objects using Web Designed @1x exporting both pixel densities exports the wrong dimensions.
Our objects are designed at 258x200px and XD is exporting them at 318x224px.
This bug is preventing us from production and the Photoshop workaround would be massive to get accurate images considering we have dozens of artboards of layouts.
I found the issue.Be mindful of drop shadows with a high blur radius. They are hard to see. Mask them inside the shapes if you need strict dimensions.