• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug: keyboard event not possible while transition

Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While playing (long) auto-animate transitions (e.g. a 5sec loading animation) it is not possible to trigger any keyboard/gamepad events (e.g.in order to jump to another view). This is annoying.

Click events -on the other hand - are possible to abort running transition at any time.

TOPICS
Missing feature , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not shure that this is a bug. It can be by default.

Please use adobexd.uservoice.com, this is the best place to send us feature requests. Your contributions can help us shape the future of Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why should it be allowed to click while transition but a key event is not allowed intentionally? For me it is clearly a bug.

By the way, voice is also not working while any transition is ongoing.

I was introduced to report bugs here, but sure I can post it in Uservoice as well:

https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/39653986-keyboard-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines