• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug Report: "Switch Between Windows" Shortcut not working on Adobe XD under High Sierra

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As simple as the title gets: Cmd + ( ` ) / Cmd + ( ~ ) ain't working under high sierra to cycle between windows of opened files. Tried on other OSs, it works.

Double checked my keyboard layout, tried changing keyboard language layout, even tried installing key-modification software to virtually come up with a tilde on one key stroke - nothing.

Adobe XD Version 31.2.12.4 (Most recent as of 24-aug-2020)

Thanks in advance,
V

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are unable to switch between windows using keyboard shortcut on high sierra. We checked at our end and it is working fine. Could you please check if the keyboard has all the access as shown in the screenshot below?

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 8.44.29 AM.png

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika,

Thanks for your reply. 

I applied these permissions and, unfortunately, nothing changed. I also tried with different keyboard layouts. Nothing.

Please let me know if you have any further advice.
Thanks in advance
V

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind updating XD to 32.2 version and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika,

Thanks for your response. I just updated XD and tested again.

Unfortunately, the issue is still there.

Thanks in advance
V

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That's strange. It looks like something else is causing the issue. Could you please get in touch with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that we can look into the machine?

Please check if any antivirus or firewall settings is causing the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have similar issue.  
It seams not working when one of the XD windows - or all of them - are in full screen mode. It works fine when I exit the full scren mode...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines