Highlighted

Bug when exporting for development : deformation of some pages

New Here ,
May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem when I export my pages for development, some pages are distorted.

A large part of the top of the page is cut off and the page is distorted in height.

I don't have this problem when exporting for review.

I have 26 screens (1/3 desktop, 1/3 tablet, 1/3 mobile) and that only makes me that for 3 of my mobile screens.

EDIT : These are my 3 models the biggest in terms of scroll (H: 8220 to 10381). The problem seems to appear when the models are more than 8000px high, how to fix it?

Top of the page in review version:

preview_review.jpg

Top of the page in development version: (When I click where there should be the header the purple outline is displayed well it is as if the whole model was behind a distorted image)

preview_developpment.jpgpreview_developpment2.jpg

Overview in the software :

inxd.jpg

I tried everything, duplicate the models and delete the old ones, put the links back, make several exports, restart the software...

Thank you in advance for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bug when exporting for development : deformation of some pages

New Here ,
May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem when I export my pages for development, some pages are distorted.

A large part of the top of the page is cut off and the page is distorted in height.

I don't have this problem when exporting for review.

I have 26 screens (1/3 desktop, 1/3 tablet, 1/3 mobile) and that only makes me that for 3 of my mobile screens.

EDIT : These are my 3 models the biggest in terms of scroll (H: 8220 to 10381). The problem seems to appear when the models are more than 8000px high, how to fix it?

Top of the page in review version:

preview_review.jpg

Top of the page in development version: (When I click where there should be the header the purple outline is displayed well it is as if the whole model was behind a distorted image)

preview_developpment.jpgpreview_developpment2.jpg

Overview in the software :

inxd.jpg

I tried everything, duplicate the models and delete the old ones, put the links back, make several exports, restart the software...

Thank you in advance for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is definitely not expected.Can you please share this file and links with me at hnarayan<at>adobe<dot>com ?

I'll have the team look into it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you I just sent you all this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines