Bug with font SF Pro Display when previewed on the Adobe Xd Mobile App

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In the last few months I've experienced a bug with the font SF Pro Display whereby whenever I preview an interface on my phone through the Xd Mobile App, the position of the text does not correspond to what I set on my computer. In my specific case the mobile app shows a preview where the text box is always shifted 14px on the left side compared to the computer.

Technical details:

Adobe Xd 35.1.12.5

Adobe Xd Mobile 36.0

Mac Book Pro Intel iCore - Big Sur 11.1

iPhone 11 iOS 14.2

Connection between Mac and iPhone establised by cable

Hope enough details were provided.

Best

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021
Hi there, Sorry for the delay in response and thanks for reporting the issue you're experiencing with XD. There is a bug logged for the issue and the team is investigating it. We'll share the updates with you if we hear anything from the team. You will definitely see the improvements in the future releases of XD. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Harshika Note: Marking as correct only to highlight.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please update XD to the latest version which is 361 and check if its happening on that as well. In case if it still happens, we'll need to test this on our end, so please share a sample file. You can add the file to a shared location, like Google Drive or Drop box and share the link.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response and thanks for reporting the issue you're experiencing with XD. There is a bug logged for the issue and the team is investigating it. We'll share the updates with you if we hear anything from the team. You will definitely see the improvements in the future releases of XD.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Note: Marking as correct only to highlight.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem. Is there any workaround or solution so far?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines