• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Button element disappears in prototype after I check Fix position scrolling checkbox

New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a web mobile prototype. I have a button that I want to link to the next screen (to show next state of button) but when I check the fix scrolling position checkbox, the button does not show up in the prototype preview, although it is on the artboard. I don't know what to do. This seems like a bug to me. It has stopped me from moving forward as I cannot get an accurate test of my button states. 

TOPICS
Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joanh,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble previewing the button in the XD. I am unable to reproduce the similar at my end on windows machine. Would you mind sharing the screenshot or a video of the workflow for better understanding so that I can replicate it at my end? Please share the OS and XD version of your machine.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joanh,

I understand this could be frustrating. Please ensure that this fixed element is above the viewport height. I hope this would help. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines