• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can an existing link be updated by an other co-editor?

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. An existing link in Adobe XD cannot be updated by an other co-editor, why is this? It is very impractical if no other person can continue and update my work while I'm (for example) on holiday. Will this request be possible in the future? Thanks

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Missing feature , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback. As of now, we don't have a time frame by when this feature would be available. Having said that, let me assure you I'll share your feedback with the Engineering team. Our Engineering team is actively working on the highly requested features by our users and you will surely see improvements in future releases.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or feedback.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback. As of now, we don't have a time frame by when this feature would be available. Having said that, let me assure you I'll share your feedback with the Engineering team. Our Engineering team is actively working on the highly requested features by our users and you will surely see improvements in future releases.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or feedback.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Madeleine,

In addition to what Rishabh has said, I would request you to please stay tuned to this uservoice for future updates: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/31015357-allow-mul...

Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines