• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Firebase Connected Powerfull apps be made using Adobe XD?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am Ansh,  I wanted to create my own app but after searching for the best softwares to make apps easier and faster so that I could make it alone without sharing my app idea to anyone with ease I ended up with Adobe XD with beautiful UI and UX design's and prototype features. But the problem is that I want to create an app that is Firebase Database connected and would be a little bit heavier app. 

So my question is that can I make powerful app with Firebase database and server connections with Adobe XD without knowing much coding as done in Android Studio. Can I also connect that app with GPS. Does Adobe XD provides easy features to connect them? 

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.

Adobe XD will not create any working code. That is not its purpos,rather Adobe XD was created to help you design the visuals and explore the user flows that your application will follow. You will be able to export the assets you designed within Adobe XD for use in your development enviroment, but no actual code is generated. You will need to write your application is some other solution. I like using the Ionic Framework, since it lets me develop for multiple platforms and is based on web technologies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then should I make my apps in Android Studio rather?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
That is one option you have to build your app. But, yes, you will need to have Android Studio and the proper SDKs installed, then take the visual assets designed in XD and write the actual application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines