Highlighted

Can I freehand draw in Adobe XD?

New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After brainstorming, I generally have an idea of what to put on an Android artboard in Adobe XD. But sometimes I forget some of the elements after a few minutes. To solve this problem, I want to be able to quickly just drawn a rough freehand sketch on the artboard of the final result with the elements that I had in mind. This would help me keep a reference of all the elements during the design process. Is this possible with a plugin or something? Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by italosan | Adobe Community Professional

Hi, I'm sorry but at the moment there is no way to draw on Adobe XD. What I can advise you is to use pen and paper, two foolproof tools 🙂

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I freehand draw in Adobe XD?

New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After brainstorming, I generally have an idea of what to put on an Android artboard in Adobe XD. But sometimes I forget some of the elements after a few minutes. To solve this problem, I want to be able to quickly just drawn a rough freehand sketch on the artboard of the final result with the elements that I had in mind. This would help me keep a reference of all the elements during the design process. Is this possible with a plugin or something? Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by italosan | Adobe Community Professional

Hi, I'm sorry but at the moment there is no way to draw on Adobe XD. What I can advise you is to use pen and paper, two foolproof tools 🙂

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion. 😉

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ideate Visually Anywhere with the Whiteboard Plugin for Adobe XD

You can use a new Waitboard plugin

https://theblog.adobe.com/ideate-visually-anywhere-with-the-whiteboard-plugin-for-adobe-xd/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this! I'll check out the plugin.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines