• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I make a section in a one page webdesign?

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have a question and I hope you know the answer to it. I see alot of webpages that have amazing animations, but can you also make a one page webdesign that has amazing animations to it? How can I make multiple animations like sliders and a scroll down animation in my site? Do I need to make specific sections in my one pager? And make the animation on different art boards and can I link back to the specific section on my one pager?

Hope you know the answer to it.

Bye!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Hi, you can create animations directly from the artboard itself, through the components. I leave you this reference link, where you can deepen this speech: https://letsxd.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, you can create animations directly from the artboard itself, through the components. I leave you this reference link, where you can deepen this speech: https://letsxd.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding so quickly, I'll try the link! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Available, let us know if you still need help 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines