• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I search for words and change them in batches?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I search for words and change them in batches?

Sometimes the menu name changes.
There are too many menus.
I wish I could change it all at once.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, as of now, we don't have this functionality in XD, however, we have received a similar request on our Adobe XD UserVoice: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/13471170-find-and-replace-text

Please upvote this request to add voice to it, this is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, as of now, we don't have this functionality in XD, however, we have received a similar request on our Adobe XD UserVoice: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/13471170-find-and-...

Please upvote this request to add voice to it, this is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Until a Find/Change feature is added, consider using components for things you think may change. I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for because you don't always know ahead of time that something might change, but it is a workaround "if" you think something might change.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines