• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I share a prototype anonymously?

Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm applying for a job and as part of the recruitment process I have to complet a task (a couple pages of a website). The recruiter has asked me to share my proposal with no distinguishing marks, so they can judge it without bias. I'd like to make an interactive prototype, but is there any way to share it anonimously — or do I have to make a new Adobe account just for this?

TOPICS
How to , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Hey there, I think if you just send a link to the prototype, you should be fine.

I believe prototypes in general don't show who created them, when opened in the browser.

You can test that - make the link, open it up in a private tab in your browser, and check if you see any info about the creator (you) 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. You will only need an Adobe ID to sign in on Adobe XD and then you can create the prototype. You can share the interactive Prototype link with anyone and it can be accessed without needing any Adobe ID. We only need Adobe ID if the Prototype has voice inputs. 

For more information, please refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/share-designs-prototypes.ug.html

Let us know if that answers your question or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Rishabh, apologies if I were not clear enough, my question was about sharing the prototype in a way that doesn't identify me as a creator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, I think if you just send a link to the prototype, you should be fine.

I believe prototypes in general don't show who created them, when opened in the browser.

You can test that - make the link, open it up in a private tab in your browser, and check if you see any info about the creator (you) 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's it Spas, thanks a lot. I just tested it on a private tab and I can't seem to find info on the creator. For some reason I just assumed there would be a link to my profile, or Behance or something. All's well that ends well 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines