Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not exit full screen mode in XD

Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a client presentation ruined today because I could not work around exiting full screen mode.

Im on a Macbook Pro running 10.15.4.

I have dual screen and wondered if that is the problem?

Either way.. escape didn't work. F11 didn't work (although it shut my chrome window). I hit the home button which got me out ok but could not manage to open the file without gping full screen. I had to quit the app all together and log back in.

I am new to XD so am hoping this is just something basic I have missed. If not... it's pretty ironic that an app for UX designers has terrible UX.

Please tell me i'm stupid and give me the solution. : )

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, does this problem only occur when you have an external monitor connected, or even when you start the preview on your laptop screen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue.  Could not get out of full screen mode until I did a search online for Adobe XD shortcuts.  Apparently it's cmd+cntrl+F.  An easier way to get out of full screen mode definitely needs to be incorporated into the design of the program.  I'm using a MacBookPro that is connected to second monitor.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines