• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not update, open, or uninstall XD

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last night I was opening an xd file from adobe cloud. The file would not open. I then opneded another file that I needed to work on, made my changes, saved and closed the file. The orginal file would not open or close. I wound up quiting from XD. Today I tried to update XD and the update will not go through because the file that would not open last night is still apparently open. I tried to open XD to open and close the file again. XD will not open now as a result of last nights glitch. I tried to uninstall XD to do a clean re-install, but I can uninstall XD because of the file that gltched the night before. Now XD is essentially disabled on my computer. I am running a 2013 imac. Need help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Hi Mauro,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try uninstalling XD using the cleaner tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Once the app is uninstalled, please try re-installing the app and let us know if it helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mauro,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try uninstalling XD using the cleaner tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Once the app is uninstalled, please try re-installing the app and let us know if it helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have tried this method and i am still stuck! 

Adobe XD still wont open for me. 

please can someone help me in steps as i have tried every method.

Screenshot 2021-01-06 at 12.52.31 pm.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines