• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't add any tips to dev links in XD and than its crashes and link is down ?

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I generate a link from my XD (cloud) file. I want to add pins to this document. Everything started well, but now it's impossible for me to do it, everything crashes. Then the link is not available anymore...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Hi Gabriel,

There were some services impacted at the backend that seems to be resolved now. Could you please try again and confirm if things are back to normal?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gabriel,

I am sorry for the frustration. I did hear the noise around it within our internal team as well and the team is investigating if any services are affected which might have caused the problem. As soon as I got the confirmation from the team, I will update you here. In the meantime, I would request you to please refresh the browser and try again.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gabriel,

There were some services impacted at the backend that seems to be resolved now. Could you please try again and confirm if things are back to normal?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines