Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't add symbol to a pubished library - add button is gone

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I've created a library to a document and published it. I want to use this library in many other docs and add items to it as I go, from many other documents. But the the Add ("+") button is gone in that spesific folder. instead there is a lock icon.
Why can't I add an item to this libray.

rotem1111_0-1619523139437.png

Here it is in other libraries where i can add:

rotem1111_1-1619523224283.png

Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that the permissions on that library are set to where you can view but not edit the contents. Check with the creator of the library to have them change it to Can edit.

Here's more info on Collaborating on Creative Cloud Libraries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the problem here is that:

I'm the creator of the library, All materials here are mine, there is no collaberation here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have more than one Adobe ID? I know some folks who have a work subscription and an individual subscription. If you do, then try logging out of the Creative Cloud and log back in with the account used to create the CC Library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
No I dont have more than on adobe ID

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked at your screenshot again. Based on the cloud icon in the lower left of the CC Library panel showing a smaller circular icon over the lower right portion of the cloud, it looks like you may have an issue connecting with your Creative Cloud libraries. It isn't clear from the image what the icon shows, but a normal icon would be the gray cloud by itself. I found this information in the Knowledge Base that might help. It addresses problems with CC Libraries when you don't have permissions:

Fix existing links appearing as broken in Creative Cloud Libraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi
the icon is referring to the creative cloud folder syncing. I dont think it is related to this

rotem1111_0-1620163052206.png

it is also apperaing in the non problematic library:

rotem1111_2-1620163167924.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines