• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't change colour to highlighted text

Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some text needs a different colour (links). However the the focus of the text needs a double click to then be able to apply a colour. The colour is then not assigned to the highlighted part.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way you can do it for a while (after some update) is to use a color panel, and not Libraries.

monterxz_0-1610014360956.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this issue.

Windows 10 / XD 35.3.12.2

In recent versions, you used to be able to highlight a span of text, then click a library color to change just that span.  Now if you do that, it changes the color of all the text in the text box.

Nadia5C1D_0-1610117034406.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thankyou for reaching out and reporting the issue to the community where you're unable to change the color of the highlighted text from the document asset panel and thanks Monetrxz for sharing the workaround solution. I would like to know after which version update you've started experiencing the issue. Have you started experiencing this behaviour in XD 35.3 version? 

I will try my best to investigate on the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes yes, I found the work around. 
Yes, I am having these issues within XD 35.3. Updated 16 days ago.
Mac. BigSur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the info, MattyB. I would also like to know if this is happening with every file? 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this is happening with every file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would be helpfull to have workflow step by step. Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 / XD 35.3.12.2

Nadia5C1D_0-1610297482477.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the workflow. Are you still experiencing the issue with XD 36.1 version?

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's still broken as of XD version 36.1.32.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not good. I will try to investigate the issue more. The current version of XD is 36.2, please try updating once and see if that helps. I would also request you to please check the latest updates to your graphic card driver and share results.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still broken as of XD 36.2.32.5.  Graphics card driver?  You're an Adobe employee right?  Use Adobe XD with Windows 10 and see the issue for yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, we are able to reproduce the issue at our end and thanks for reporting it. The bug is already been logged and the team is working on it. You will definitely see the improvements in the future releases of XD.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this appears to be broken again in the latest release, except now the issue extends to font styles as well.

Currently, I can not highlight a portion of text, and change the font weight (for example to make a few words bold).

I'm using XD version 42.1.22 on macOS Mojave 10.14.6

Should I start a new thread / ticket about the issue? This is really quite urgent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I now have this issue as well in version 49.0.12.14

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cant reproduce bug on Win 11 with  latest version xd. Able to change font, color.

Screenshot 2022-04-07 201425.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines