Highlighted

Can't copy/paste or drag and drop all images into area Adobe XD

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem persists for a more year, the support is simply helpless.

Update XD, drivers / Uninstall / Administrator / Rename folder / Any versions / Regedit, EnableLUA 0 /

— Doesn't Work!

Can't copy|paste or drag and drop all images from folders into area Adobe XD. This function worked in beta!!! So I hate adobe xd

My problem not solved and I'm not the only one.

Win 10 last update.

Pictures.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't copy/paste or drag and drop all images into area Adobe XD

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem persists for a more year, the support is simply helpless.

Update XD, drivers / Uninstall / Administrator / Rename folder / Any versions / Regedit, EnableLUA 0 /

— Doesn't Work!

Can't copy|paste or drag and drop all images from folders into area Adobe XD. This function worked in beta!!! So I hate adobe xd

My problem not solved and I'm not the only one.

Win 10 last update.

Pictures.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 25, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologize for your experience. Did you try checking if all the graphic drivers on  your computer are up to date by visiting the manufacturer's site?

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, all updates

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is All images a file or folder? If it is a folder, can you open it, select files and then try dragging them? If it is a file, what kind of file format is it? JPEG, PNG...?

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2018 0
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I struggled with same the problem until I realised that drag and mask feature works in Prototype Mode and not in Design mode. Buddhadesign

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was happening to me to and driving me mad. Then this morning it just worked. I didn't do anything. I didn't update drivers or XD, I just opened it up and it worked. So While I'm happy I'm also a little worried it'll just break again any moment.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Blanktarget2, I am glad that it started to work for you. If would be really helpful if you could share the version of XD which you are using at the moment. We'll write back to you in case we find any additional information on this one. Thanks, Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Blanktarget2, I am glad that it started to work for you. If would be really helpful if you could share the version of XD which you are using at the moment. We'll write back to you in case we find any additional information on this one. Thanks, Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2019 1