Highlighted

Can't create new project - no error message

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues with 14.0.42.14. Every time I try click on a document  it won't open. I've tried the iPhone, iPad, Web, and even the custom tab and nothing happens. Adobe Xd only works if I downgrade to 13.1.32. It sucks if your paying for full cloud service because you want the latest software.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't create new project - no error message

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues with 14.0.42.14. Every time I try click on a document  it won't open. I've tried the iPhone, iPad, Web, and even the custom tab and nothing happens. Adobe Xd only works if I downgrade to 13.1.32. It sucks if your paying for full cloud service because you want the latest software.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! Are you getting the same error message as everyone else? (Error: 50). If so, it likely has to do with the version of Creative Cloud Sync you have installed on your machine. Or are you getting a different error?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I branched this off the previous conversation because you mentioned you weren't getting an error message. Can you confirm the version of Creative Cloud Sync you have installed? You can find that in the Creative Cloud desktop application > ... button > Preferences > Creative Cloud > Files (the last two are important). I'm looking for the version number and whether or not the "Always Keep Creative Cloud Up to Date" is checked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m using version 4.0.1.60. And yes  “Always Keep Creative Cloud Up to Date” is checked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it. You do have an older version of the Creative Cloud Sync installer. Can you grab logs for me, and then we'll get this resolved for you? You can use the Log Collector Tool here: How to use the Creative Cloud Log Collector tool​. Upload that to a file share service like Dropbox or Google Drive and send me a link using a private message. You can send a private message by highlighting my avatar or name and then clicking on "Message."

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you also private message me your Adobe ID, the platform you're on (Mac/Win), and what version of the OS you're running? That would help us triage a little more.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just sent them over.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem : impossible to create any project on XD since version 10.0.42.14

No error message is appearing.

However I can open en existing project (I can open a project of mine or the tutorial)

Also I can t go in online documents via Adobe XD !

I m on creative Cloud 4.7.0.400

Always keep up to date is active

Any idea on how to solve this ?

Thnks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines