Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can´t edit a text box

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captura de pantalla 2018-06-11 a la(s) 12.36.22.png

Hi! I've been working on Adobe XD for a while now and this had never happened before. Every time I tried to edit the text box the text dissapears just as in the image and I have trouble editing. I already uninstall the program, turn off the computer, change the version and nothing seems to work. Can someone help me out?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yadira,

Can you try updating the graphic drivers on your computer by visiting the manufacturer's site and let us know if you are still facing this issue?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated them and still have the same problem. Here is a video of what it does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be sure, are you on the latest version of Adobe XD? Also, what's the OS you are running XD on, and its version?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on the latest version of XD in macOS High Sierra Version 10.13.5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info, I have reached out our team for further investigation.

Meanwhile can you please the suggestion given by Preran, i.e. updating the graphic drivers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Things don't really work that way on Mac. He is on the latest release version of macOS, and so is bound to be up to date with video drivers.

One thing in the video that seems odd though is that when you select a text object you should get the resize circle at the bottom of the rectangle. That does't seem to be appearing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found that a bug has already been logged for this issue, however till now it only appeared in Windows and this is the first time ever reported on Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you recommend me to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am checking with our team, and as I said that a bug has already been logged means we are working for a fix, however can't give any definite workaround.

Will update you with our further finding or solution if found.

Are you selecting the text with your mouse/track pad? Can you please try doing the same with keyboard let me know if works.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried with the keyboard and also doesn't work. Thanks for the help! I'll wait for your response.

Have a good day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Yadira,

If i understand you question correctly, the text become blank when you select it for editing, correct?

Does it happen in any new or existing only?

Could you please take a video grab of your issue so we can study better what exactly is causing the issue?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue.. And it's a major problem we need a solution Adobe team.. I'm editing my text outside Adobe xd and it's taking a lot of time pleeeease help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines