• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't figure how to hover image

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you hower a mouse on an image, I want that image to hover to another image behind it (simple opacity effect). I tried it before, but now it completly slipped my brain.

Also, is the Appearance supposed to be synchronized with 'Default state' and 'Hover state' on it's opacity? I can't make it act seperate on these layers!

TOPICS
Design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Place two images on top of each other, group them and turn it into a component. Create a hover state and while in the hover state reduce the opacity of the top image to zero. That's about it. Where is it failing...?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Place two images on top of each other, group them and turn it into a component. Create a hover state and while in the hover state reduce the opacity of the top image to zero. That's about it. Where is it failing...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to what Kenneth said, make sure you are editing the opacity of the layers within the component, and not the component itself. If you edit the component's opacity, you are editing the "shell", and it applies regardless of what state the component is in. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, I have tried this and when I jump on to the prototype side nothing happens when I hover over the image. I did everything that was said above, am I missing something? Thanks. Stuart 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines