• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find older versions of Adobe XD

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In creative cloud there's no Other Versions button (see pic), but I really need to roll back to older versions, as with new ones it's impossible to work with Components (it's just too slow)

scualp65680041_0-1597064024879.png

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. It looks like you have a starter plan, if it is so, then I am afraid, you can only download the latest version available. Having said that, we can definitely try troubleshooting why it's slow while working with components. Could you please confirm if it's happening on a specific file or multiple files? What is the size of the file? 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh Rishabh, 

thank you for the prompt respose. 
I see - it wasn't clear that i'd need a pro account :)) 

The problem i'm experiencing is happening on all kind of files where i have multiple Components with multiple States. 
Even just "accessing" a component can take seconds, making it impossible to do any kind of operation with them. 

Size of files i'm using are all under 24Mb.

Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response and thanks for sharing the details. Could you please uninstall the application using Adobe Cleaner Tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Once un-installed, please re-install and check how it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines